From the US? Considering an abortion? Go to http://abortionsafety.com/index.php, a database of abortion malpractice information in the USA.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Disclaimer: http://prolife-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/a-disclaimer.html

Twitter

Monday 11 July 2011

*yay* Over 100 views already!!

Thanks to everyone for reading my blog!!! :D Hopefully you find my posts at least somewhat insightful and interesting.

I just wanted to say that starting this blog has been an amazing experience for me. I've found so many other wonderful blogs out there, written by so many eloquent and amazing people who aren't afraid to defend the unborn. Its been such an inspiration, and a great journey. It is amazing to not feel so alone!!

... just wanted to get that off my chest lol From now on I promise I'll try to stay away from sappy postings!

No comments:

Post a Comment