From the US? Considering an abortion? Go to http://abortionsafety.com/index.php, a database of abortion malpractice information in the USA.

"When we consider that women are treated as property, it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit." Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Disclaimer: http://prolife-girl.blogspot.ca/2012/07/a-disclaimer.html

Twitter

Wednesday 25 January 2012

March for Life 2012 USA

Amazing video by Marc at BadCatholic gives testimony from a variety of young pro-lifers at this year's March for Life in the USA.



Amazing Quote: "Here is the problem, undressed: If human embryonic life is morally worthy of protection, we have permitted sixty million murders under our watch. Faced with this prospect, many of us - maybe even most - flee from the facts. We deny that the living human embryo is "truly" or "fully" human life." From MCCL Blog

3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome video!!! I was so blessed to be one of the 400,000+ marchers in DC this year and to be part of the rebellion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Awesome video! I hope to be a part of it one day soon.

    I found your blog on the pro-life blog website. I too am a young (22) pro-life young woman. I'd love to have you stop by my blog and read my pro-life testimony at www.roseandherlily.blogspot.com. Click on "My Testimony" on the top toolbar and then "Luke Shiloh" and "March 16, 2010" after that. I hope to hear from you.

    Blessings, Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah! So nice to meet you, I will definitely check your blog out!

    Thank you for your comment, and yes that video is awesome! I can't wait for the Canadian March for Life, definitely going to try to make it out this year! Btw, BadCatholic is one of my favourite blogs ever, Marc is amazing :) You should check him out too!

    ReplyDelete